Thursday, March 26, 2009






Welcome to Brown Eyed Boys Photography! I am so excited to be able to provide a place for you to view some of my latest pictures and postings about my family, my business, and my life! Please feel free to leave me a comment about what you think....I am really new at this blogging business so please give me a lot of grace! I hope to have a true web page soon, but for now, this is where I'm gonna hang out.....I hope you will be blessed by the images you see and the words you read....This is God's business....He's just choosing to let me be in charge of it for a while....It is my desire to honor Him in everything I do and say for He is the reason this dream of mine is coming true....I am a work in progress, but the great news is...He is in control! So......thanks for visiting my site and I hope to hear from you soon!
Be Blessed....
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment